By LittleDoodles - 6:17 AM

I was re-reading my posts yesterday and now I'm stuck with the thought, do you have to be a good writer to have a good blog? Logically the answer must be yes, seeing as writing is central to blogging. This makes me think my writing isn't all it should be. Im sure I'll fall into the swing of this eventually but having been a student on an illustration degree for the past two years my actual skill of writing has gone out of the window. It's a shame really because I actually love to write, especially by hand with a good heavy foundtain pen but that too has been a bit sparse lately. So is there anyone with any tips for improving writing out there? In the mean time I'm going to find some new words to use...expaaaand that vocabulary!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments