By LittleDoodles - 8:32 AM

I feel like it's been a long time since I posted anything work related (on my part I think I've been avoiding the whole work issue. As much as I love drawing sometimes I need a break from thinking about it!)...I've been going through a lot of changes in my major project which I think are going to turn out for the better. The way we're almost trained to methodically work through our projects really helps my thinking process, jumping from a starting point straight into drawing really makes no sense to me. I love to spend a good few weeks collecting images and inspiration from everything around me which is why I'm hoping this new project will work so well. Instead of a completely nature themed brief I've opted for one much more personal to me called "It's the little things" all about the little things in life that make me smile. I guess this makes sense of a lot of the things I post about on this blog...from jewellery to shoes to teacups and cupcakes!

So here's a little preview of what I've been getting up to so far! (A lot of which can also be seen on my Flickr account)

I love things like this...a pair of joke glasses never fails to make me laugh :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments