You make my day!

By LittleDoodles - 11:30 AM

I feel extremely flattered to have been given the "you make my day" award by Ulrika and Alexandra of Living in Andyland and Alyssa of Penguin and Fish. A big thank you to you all, I'm so glad that people get as much inspiration out of my blog as I do out of theirs.

So in response, here are my 5 "make my day" blogs...

1. Kris of Krisatomic: I think I first came across Kris' work on Flickr, which is always a joy to look at, as are the pictures of her newly made over room (I think I have decorating envy if there is such a thing?!)

2. Jen of Simply Photo: Another Flickr find, Jen's beautiful photographs and wonderful links she finds are always worth a peek

3. Ez of Creature Comforts: To put it simply, I want to buy everything she posts on her blog...visiting it is sure to result in a dent in your bank account!

4. Vanessa of Paper Planes: Vanessa is a graphic/web designer with impeccable taste in everything from photography to interiors to graphic design...each post brings something more beautiful than the last

5. Peter of super.fantastic.picture.time: I'm an avid reader of fashion blogs like these and Peter's is my most recent find. I want to dress like everyone he takes photos of...in fact I want to be everyone he photos, they all seem so chic and ahead of the game when it comes to the art of dressing

So they're my favourite five and here are the rules of the award:

Here are the "make my day" award rules:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver
3. Tell the award winners that they've won by commenting on their blogs

A big thank you again!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments