Hello again!

By LittleDoodles - 7:28 AM

A big thank to you all of the well wishers about my arm...thankfully only a bit of bruising and no breaking! The evil tooth is being seen to very soon which I'm not looking forward to but to distract myself I'm happily spending the morning back doodling and looking over some of my pressies from last week.


I got a great little collection of books which I'm currently poring over, and woke up to a birthday cupcake from here (unfortunately devoured before I could take a snap of it) and everything was topped off by these...

I wouldn't have previously called myself a chunky boot kind of girl but the thought of wearing these with little dresses was just too much...kind of a contrast to my usual light trainers or little brogues but a change is good once in a while! I'm looking forward to stomping around in them :)

Plus...goodbye old camera...

hopefully hello new

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments