Pretty Polli

By LittleDoodles - 10:28 AM


It was Australia day yesterday so it's only appropriate that I give you a sneaky peek of the new collection by Australian brand Polli.  

Run by Maja and Tess, not only are the designs lovely (and completely appealing to my illustrator side, they're all like jewelled little drawings!) but they're also made with the environment in mind.  I have to admit that when I buy jewellery that's not the first thing I consider but when I do find a brand that does take sustainability into account I am always in awe.

The new collection is inspired by all of my favourite things including nature, vintage treasures and Japanese paper designs.  


Architecture also plays a role, especially in these Amsterdam and Brooklyn pieces (reminding me that I am sorely in need of a holiday)


Indulging my love of foxes (anyone else seen Fantastic Mr Fox an absurd amount of times?)



My favourite pieces are the Peter Pan collars, a style which is rapidly heading up the 'must have' lists of 2011.  

You can see their past and present collections here as well as decorations and homewares (tealight fans will love their offerings inspired by kimono designs).  

Enjoy!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments