Prada Prints Please

By LittleDoodles - 9:01 AM


I've been looking back through old Prada collections to marvel at the prints that are created each season.  I love that they often have a very illustrative feel to them and it's really got me thinking about applying my own illustrations to textiles and the different ways I could adapt them.  I'll blame (blame is probably the wrong word, credit is much more appropriate) to the 2012 Menswear show and the fifties style shirts and accessories that were paraded alongside gem studded and neon florals.  

Apparently Miuccia Prada wanted to take a more carefree approach to this collection and the studded/pastel golf shoes were certainly smile worthy in my book.  It's almost enough to make me get the old Bedazzler out.

And of course any brand that uses illustrators must always be appreciated, perfectly demonstrated by their collaboration with James Jean for their Spring 2008 campaign and collection.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments